How do I know if the clinic was federally funded?

If injured while at a federally funded clinic, a civilian can sue the federal government under the FTCA, if they have first exhausted all other administrative remedies.  Any clinic that receives funding from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services is federally funded.  This means that anyone who has been injured at one of the facilities must seek a remedy under the FTCA.